Black Leaf Industries BL9 Lower
- Brand: Black Leaf Industries
- Product Code: Black Leaf Industries BL9 Lower
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Because Pistol Caliber Carbines are cool right? The BL9 was designed at the same time as its big brother the BL15, borrowing the design cues while eating from Glock Mags. No fancy fitting of parts, the BL9 accepts standard and upgrade parts for most AR15 platforms, that said the mag release is completely different and due to the nature of the action some AR trigger packs will work better than others.
This little beast will be your best friend shooting IPSC/USPSA, Steel Challenge or 3-gun style matches, but can be made to work as a trainer for a carbine, on courses and fills a void where a rifle round may not be what is needed, because again PCC right?
Leaf Industries BL9 Lowers are manufactured from quality
controlled lots of 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum, and proudly machined in Alberta. Running a BL9 lower may or may not make you shoot
better - actual results will very based on practice and skill, but at
least you'll look good no matter what.
- Captured rear take down pin spring detent.
- Threaded bolt catch pin.
- Built in tensioning screw.
- Integral trigger guard, contoured for shooter comfort.
- Standard Harcoat Anodized in Black.
- Optional Black Box Cerakote options available on request.
- Registered as a Pistol.