BAD ASS Short-Throw Ambi Safety Selector
- Brand: Battle Arms Development
- Product Code: BAD ASS Short-Throw Ambi Safety Selector
- Availability: In Stock
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto). The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference.There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (2) TORX SCREWS
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Note: ArmaLite and AR-10 are registered trademarks of ArmaLite, Inc.
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs.
Do not over tighten.
Some Modification may be required to fit if your lower is not cut to accept the "lawyer pin".