Black Leaf Industries is pleased to announce that we will be hosting Earl Green of Phase Line Green Tactical to deliver a two day Carbine Operator’s Course at Canadian Historic Arms Society (Genesee Range)on 12, and 13, August 2019.
This course will be of benefit to operational, tactical or competition shooter who wishes to optimize and enhance their ability to manipulate both the handgun and carbine in a dynamic environment. The focus of instruction will be on safe, fluid manipulation of firearms and allied personal equipment so as to optimize accuracy and speed in various shooting scenarios, from varied positions and while on the move.
• Reliable rifle and at least 5 magazines (5 round or 10 round LAR mags are fine) - Any center-fire, semi auto rifle will work. Generally we get the AR platform but we have experience with almost all modern platforms!
• Iron sights or optics, sling
• Reliable pistol with 3 magazines
• Sturdy pistol belt, a holster that covers the trigger guard, and at least 2 pistol magazine pouches and 3 rifle magazine pouches.
• NO SERPA holsters!
• Chest rigs and drop holsters are fine. For police and military we encourage wearing operational gear (including armor)
• 400 rounds of reliable pistol ammunition, 700 rounds of rifle ammunition
• Hearing protection, eye protection and a baseball cap
• It's a good idea to pack a cleaning kit, lube and spare parts if you have them (or even a spare gun!)
• Knee and elbow pads are encouraged. You may wear gloves if you wish
• Clothing suitable for inclement weather
• Water, lunch and snacks and something to sit on!
• Pen and pad if you wish to take notes (always a good idea)